When it comes to raising little humans, it is natural to focus on every little detail to ensure you are doing the very best for them. Your choice of baby carrier is one such important decision, as it is something that you will use every day. While ergonomics and safety are top priorities, the fabric you select plays a big role and should be gentle and comfortable for baby's delicate skin.
2. Durable - Although linen is thin, it is very sturdy and supportive. Owing to its minimal stretch, linen baby carriers fit better than cotton baby carriers. This fabric is firm and does not sag, even with frequent use. The carrier looks new even after repeated washes.
3. Hypoallergenic - Babies are sensitive and may react at the slightest discomfort. Linen is naturally hypoallergenic and is a better option for babies with sensitive skin.
4. Anti-Bacterial - Linen absorbs moisture without holding bacteria, meaning your carrier stays fresher for longer and will require less frequent washing.
5. Easy Maintenance - Linen tends to get stronger when wet, hence sustains less damage when washed. This makes linen baby carriers easy to wash, by machine or by hand.
6. Sustainable - Linen is a natural fiber made from the flax plant. It requires far less water, pesticides and chemicals to grow and manufacture than cotton, and is completely biodegradable, making it the more sustainable choice.
We at Soulslings know how important all these factors are when it comes to your baby carrier. That’s why we have always sourced the best quality linen, especially woven for babywearing so that you and your baby can be cool and comfortable while being hands-free and happy together.