Handmade cloth backpacks that are too cool for school!
Thoughtfully and consciously designed natural fabric bags are a perfect way to add a bit of Soul to your little one's school days. Hand stitched with the same love, care, and materials used to make our baby carriers, these rucksacks are ideal for everyday explorers! Ethically made and durable, with no synthetic fabrics or additional parts, they are safe for our children and the Earth.
- 100% Cotton fabric - easy to wash and maintain
- Padded shoulder straps + lightly quilted back for all day comfort
- Adjustable shoulders with best quality buckles and straps
- Single zip to close the main section
- Fabric pocket inside and a zippered pouch outside
- Easy-hold loop on top can be used for hanging too
- Available in 2 sizes. Recommended ages: 3-5 years & 6-10 years
The Little One - 10" x 9" x 3.5" (inches)
The Big One - 13" x 10" x 4.5" (inches)
Soul Kids Backpacks are ethically manufactured at our studio in Bangalore, India.
* Your Soul product can be spot-cleaned whenever required with a moist, soft cloth. Please wash by hand or machine in cold to warm water only (not hot), using a mild detergent. We recommend line drying in the shade to keep the colours bright. Some colours may bleed slightly so wash separately the first few times.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the product. It is the nature of the fabric and, these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.
Handmade with love
Soft, breathable, natural fabrics
Comfortable, safe, ergonomic babywearing
Made by parents for parents
Your Soul product can be spot-cleaned as needed with a moist, soft cloth.
You may wash it by hand or machine (gentle cycle) using a baby-safe detergent free of optical brighteners.
Line dry in the shade to prevent colour loss and to preserve materials.
We recommend washing separately for the initial washes to avoid any possible colour transfer.
Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags, or unevenness characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the product's functionality. The fabric and its imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.
Orders are shipped within 1 to 2 business days. Expect delays during seasonal SALE times.
Delivery time is 5 to 7 business days and up to 14 days for some remote locations.
All Soulslings® Baby Carriers are eligible for a return/exchange within 10 days of delivery, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!
You may cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped out.All Soul products are eligible for replacement in the event of a manufacturing defect.
Read our complete Shipping & Returns Policy here.