Handmade cloth backpacks that are too cool for school!
Thoughtfully and consciously designed natural fabric bags are a perfect way to add a bit of Soul to your little one's school days. Hand stitched with the same love, care, and materials used to make our baby carriers, these rucksacks are ideal for everyday explorers! Ethically made and durable, with no synthetic fabrics or additional parts, they are safe for our children and the Earth.
- 100% Cotton fabric - easy to wash and maintain
- Padded shoulder straps + lightly quilted back for all day comfort
- Adjustable shoulders with best quality buckles and straps
- Single zip to close the main section
- Fabric pocket inside and a zippered pouch outside
- Easy-hold loop on top can be used for hanging too
- Available in 2 sizes. Recommended ages: 3-5 years & 6-10 years
The Little One - 10" x 9" x 3.5" (inches)
The Big One - 13" x 10" x 4.5" (inches)
Soul Kids Backpacks are ethically manufactured at our studio in Bangalore, India.
* Your Soul product can be spot-cleaned whenever required with a moist, soft cloth. Please wash by hand or machine in cold to warm water only (not hot), using a mild detergent. We recommend line drying in the shade to keep the colours bright. Some colours may bleed slightly so wash separately the first few times.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the product. It is the nature of the fabric and, these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.