Sunny: Linen Anya
Age supported: 3 months - 3 years
Height requirement: Minimum 55cm
Fabric: 100% Linen
Colour: Vibrant yellow outer body panel with a grey chambray inner
- Soul’s newest, zero adjustments multi-position buckle baby carrier.
- Front Facing In, Front Facing Out, and Back carrying positions.
- Unique ergonomic design fits babies from 3 months to 3 years with no adjustments.
- Made mostly of fabric, it is lightweight and compact with minimal hardware.
- Mouldable, soft padding to support your baby as they grow.
- 100% natural fibres - breathable, and ideal for all climates.
- Breastfeeding friendly.
What makes Anya special?
A Fresh New Perspective
Anya offers 3 wearing positions - Front, Back, and World Facing (Front Facing Out).
Innovative Ergonomic Design
The apron style of wearing the waistband along with the panel design helps achieve a deep ergonomic seat with well supported thighs in all 3 wearing positions.
Absolutely NO adjustments
Anya has a unique seat design that opens by itself to accommodate a baby from around 3 months up to 3 years.
Anya checks all the other boxes when it comes to what you can expect in a product from Soul:
- Handmade with love
- Soft, breathable, natural fabrics
- Comfortable, safe, ergonomic babywearing
- Made by parents for parents
Please note: Front Facing Out carry is only for babies that are developmentally ready, those who have sufficient torso and neck control, sitting with support, and for limited periods of time. Never let a baby sleep in this position, it can compromise their airway.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
- You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
- Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
- All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing