Ebony: Cotton Aseema | Relove
You Save: Rs. 2,185.00
Extended lifetime* warranty and Support
Hassle-free, No Questions asked Easy Returns & Exchanges
Fully Ergonomic and 100% Baby Safe
FREE Online Video Support from Experts.
Age supported: 0-4 years
Height requirement: Minimum 45cm
Weight range: 3kgs-20kgs
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Colour: Solid black carrier.
- Soul’s award-winning, fully adjustable, newborn to toddler buckle carrier.
- Front and back carrying positions.
- Fully customisable carrier with easy base and height adjustments.
- Perfect fit at every stage.
- Removable Lumbar support + removable pouch + removable hood + crossable straps.
- Unique padding for great support with bigger/heavier babies.
- 100% natural fibres - breathable, and ideal for all climates.
- Breastfeeding friendly.
What makes Aseema special?
Fully Adjustable for a perfect fit
Aseema has an inch by inch adjustable base and height and holds your newborn as perfectly as it does your toddler.
Award-winning Ergonomic Design
A wide, sturdy curved waistband, generously padded crossable shoulder straps, included lumbar support and adjustable base and height makes Aseema extremely comfortable for both the wearer and the baby.
Aseema fits your little one from the newborn stage well into toddlerhood (0-4 years) and its sturdy construction means you can use it over many years and pass it down to carry many babies.
Aseema checks all the other boxes when it comes to what you can expect in a product from Soul:
- Handmade with love
- Soft, breathable, natural fabrics
- Comfortable, safe, ergonomic babywearing
- Made by parents for parents
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
- You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
- Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
- All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.
Your Soul product can be spot-cleaned as needed with a moist, soft cloth.
You may wash it by hand or machine (gentle cycle) using a baby-safe detergent free of optical brighteners.
Line dry in the shade to prevent colour loss and to preserve materials.
We recommend washing separately for the initial washes to avoid any possible colour transfer.
Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags, or unevenness characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the product's functionality. The fabric and its imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.
No collection selected for this product.
We absolutely love soul carriers since I was introduced to it back in 2018 (soul maasa & aseema) and the love continues even now in 2023 with baby2. The soul carrier is absolutely a hit in our family and even dad gets his cuddles while the bubba snuggles in warm. We can't thank the team enough for making life so comfortable for us. The quality is absolutely top notch and beautiful colours too.
Love the pouch sling! It has become my most preferred carrier (I own Anya as well). The sling is so easy to use once you get the hang of it and its perfect for both baby and me. If you are someone who is worried about back pain while using carriers, this one is amazing. So affordable and yet so comfy!! Big kudos to Soul team for creating something so unique and intuitive 💗
Drool pads are easy to remove and wash. Liked it
Sadly the size and the feel didn’t work for me .. baby doesnt enjoy it at all! 🙈
Soul Aseema thanks for making our vacation a fun filled and comfy one. I couldn't have imagined a vacation without Soul carrier for my 9mo. It was not just me but even the baby enjoying the vacation with the love, affection and warmth of mother love. I am wondering how great it would had been if I had found this baby carrier for my elder one as well few years back. Moreover I liked the denim feel and dark shade of the carrier. Thanks SoulSlings for your contribution towards making a Mommy's life a bit easier.
My baby’s favourite toy. It’s the right size for a baby to hold on to and play. Highly recommend!