Lavender Corallium: Drool Pads
- Size: 4inch x 7 inch (height).
- 3 layered: an inner cotton terry layer covered with different Soul fabrics on each side.
- Hook and Loop closure at the back to fasten the pad onto the carrier
- 2 loops on the pad.
- 100% reversible.
- Machine and hand washable.
Soul Drool pads are specially made to protect the baby carriers from damage from spit-up, drool and the process of teething in the early stages of growing infants and ensure safety during your little one‰۪s teething process.åÊ
These fully reversible Drool Pads are designed to fit all Soul buckle carriers (most compatible with Onbuhimo, AnoonA, AseemA, and åÊFull buckle carriers) and are available in coordinating designs to mix and match with carriers, giving you the freedom to accessorise your carrier each time you wear it.
The Drool pads feature three layers, adding comfort, durability and absorbency, making it like two sets of drool pads in one. The outer two layers are made with premium soul fabrics (different fabric on each side) and features a layer inside made with cotton terry fabric to aid in absorbency.åÊ
The Drool Pads have a hook and loop closure to aid in their quick fastening and unfastening to the shoulder straps of your carrier. It also sports two loops which can be used to attach additional teething or play toys, pacifiers and more.
Apart from the various beneficial features the Drool Pads offer, they serve as multipurpose accessories because with any spit-up or mess caused to the pads, they can easily be reversed and used or removed and washed, instead of having to wash the whole baby carrier each time it is soiled, which makes these an absolutely economical and time preserving investment.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the product. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.